Here is what you should do. Look in control panel (CP) to see if any of the programs listed in the link below, appear as an entry in CP.
http://www.carrona.org/pxhelp20.html
If you can't find any of them, that means that the program related to, or associated with
PxHlpa64.sys may have already been uninstalled, leaving behind, just the driver and possibly registry entries.
Download "autoruns" and use it to locate and disable the driver, after making certain that all Microsoft entries have been hidden, to eliminate the possibility of a mistake.(instructions in the youtube video link below.)
Thank you.
The only program that looks remotely familiar on that list is Adobe Photoshop, but I don't have Lightroom installed.
It's far more likely that I uninstalled a program that used the driver.
PxHlpa64.sys has been disabled via Autoruns.
Should I wait to see if I continue to crash or should I rerun driver verifier?