So this Patch Tuesday I got the usual Task Manager going beserk trouble AND I lost the use of IE9 for all but the most basic of websites. I did start a new thread for that one:
IE9 Won't Work, But Firefox Will -- Since Patch Tuesday
Oh yes, and I never did receive the OS updates to my computer.
I just don't understand all this that this company seems to be putting people through so they can get everyone to get rid of their present operating systems and go for that new Windows 10. I mean, that has to be what's going on, right?
I know, you really could give a rat's **** about one old man like me that may actually find it best to move to the Linux OS and just remember better days with Mr. Gates and his products and get you folks out of my life.
That IE9 business was really a bummer***!*** I honestly thought my ISP was at fault and it was while I was on the phone with support and they asked me to try another browser when I found out it was the Internet Explorer that was causing the trouble. How stupid I felt. And then the letdown -- you know, thinking that this company had driven one more nail into me. I'm just getting really fed up with this whole business***!!*** Sad. Really sad***!!!***