Me too numerous problems with internet, text actions appearing somes t a delay on if this post is I all over the place , well that's the kind of problems I am having in addition to the problem opening pages I previously could. my phone is a Lumia 640 XL GTE LTE, supposedly the best of the 640's. Huh I now see why Microsoft phones are cheap - they are rubbish. As soon as I can aI am going back to Android I cant even see my cursor is on this screen, and on many sites buttons don't work. Worst phone I have ever owned, worst OS, worst Browser.
Windows Phone Browers Not Displaying Selected Pages - "We're having trouble displaying this page."
Phone: Windows Phone 8.1 (Lumia 1020), running IE 11.
Issue: Several, but not all, web pages generate the same error:
"We're having trouble displyaing this page. We're having trouble with the page you're trying to reach and can't open it right now. Try the following: Refresh the page or try again later."
Example: Mobile.aa.com loads fine. When I tap "Login", the login page generates the error.
AND, if I set the phone to use the desktop pages (not mobile), www.aa.com loads fine, and when I try to log in, I get the same error.
I have verified the sites are working (I can log in to both the mobile and desktop sites via Chrome, Firefox, and IE on an Android phone and Windows 7 laptop).
I have verified with the carrier it isn't them (the Android phone is on their network). I can send/receive emails, texts, SMS, both via wifi and LTE data. And when a web page works, it works regardless of whether I am on wifi or LTE (cellular) data. And the error occurs regardless of whether I am on wifi or cellular data.
Help! These sites are rather critical to me.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-03-30T13:36:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-04-07T04:02:37+00:00 microsoft 535 . yar tamam website pay yeh error araha he .we're having trouble displaying this page. help me
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2018-07-11T07:31:49+00:00 Having trouble displaying this page ..........refresh the page or try again later. How can I rectify the problem on my Samsung ?625. Thank you.