which sites? Your lack of useful information doesn't help anyone.
There are enough sites already noted for someone to start debugging. I tried the sign on screens for aa.com, Starbucks.com and the wedj.com website, and all failed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Phone: Windows Phone 8.1 (Lumia 1020), running IE 11.
Issue: Several, but not all, web pages generate the same error:
"We're having trouble displyaing this page. We're having trouble with the page you're trying to reach and can't open it right now. Try the following: Refresh the page or try again later."
Example: Mobile.aa.com loads fine. When I tap "Login", the login page generates the error.
AND, if I set the phone to use the desktop pages (not mobile), www.aa.com loads fine, and when I try to log in, I get the same error.
I have verified the sites are working (I can log in to both the mobile and desktop sites via Chrome, Firefox, and IE on an Android phone and Windows 7 laptop).
I have verified with the carrier it isn't them (the Android phone is on their network). I can send/receive emails, texts, SMS, both via wifi and LTE data. And when a web page works, it works regardless of whether I am on wifi or LTE (cellular) data. And the error occurs regardless of whether I am on wifi or cellular data.
Help! These sites are rather critical to me.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
which sites? Your lack of useful information doesn't help anyone.
There are enough sites already noted for someone to start debugging. I tried the sign on screens for aa.com, Starbucks.com and the wedj.com website, and all failed.
As of today, I still have the problem, too, on my Windows 8.1 phone. On multiple sites. Using multiple browsers. Very frustrating. It's definitely a Microsoft 8.1 phone issue.
which sites? Your lack of useful information doesn't help anyone.
Karolina-- See the string of posts. It's an issue with Windows Phone 8.1.
And to clarify, I can't open these sites on the Windows 8.1 phone, regardless of which browser I use (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). But the sites open fine on Windows 8.0 Phone, and on other devices using IE.
Just not on the Windows 8.1 phone.
I have the EXACT same issue with the Starbucks Login page! It was working fine a few months ago and now whenever I attempt to login I get the same "we're having trouble displaying this page" message."
It is very frustrating & I really hope this problem can be looked into and resolved soon. I have the Lumia 1020, Windows phone 8.1.
Same issue. Lumia 920 (AT&T) with latest OS 8.10.12393.890. My daughter's phone Lumia 822 (Verizon) with OS 8.10.14203.306 can successfully access the site I can't. I used to be able to access the problem site and I believe the problem started with the upgrade to 8.1. Help please.