Having trouble displaying this page ..........refresh the page or try again later. How can I rectify the problem on my Samsung ?625. Thank you.
Windows Phone Browers Not Displaying Selected Pages - "We're having trouble displaying this page."
Phone: Windows Phone 8.1 (Lumia 1020), running IE 11.
Issue: Several, but not all, web pages generate the same error:
"We're having trouble displyaing this page. We're having trouble with the page you're trying to reach and can't open it right now. Try the following: Refresh the page or try again later."
Example: Mobile.aa.com loads fine. When I tap "Login", the login page generates the error.
AND, if I set the phone to use the desktop pages (not mobile), www.aa.com loads fine, and when I try to log in, I get the same error.
I have verified the sites are working (I can log in to both the mobile and desktop sites via Chrome, Firefox, and IE on an Android phone and Windows 7 laptop).
I have verified with the carrier it isn't them (the Android phone is on their network). I can send/receive emails, texts, SMS, both via wifi and LTE data. And when a web page works, it works regardless of whether I am on wifi or LTE (cellular) data. And the error occurs regardless of whether I am on wifi or cellular data.
Help! These sites are rather critical to me.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-07-11T07:31:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-03-13T21:24:10+00:00 Hoping to get someone from Microsoft to look at this issue, I had an online chat session with someone from Lumia support. I sent him the link of this thread asking that he have someone in Microsoft look at it. He agreed to do so. Don't know if that will happen, but hopefully it will. While chatting with him, I tried accessing the website that had been failing for me, and was surprised to find that I can now access that site.
-
Anonymous
2015-03-14T00:48:52+00:00 As of today, I still have the problem, too, on my Windows 8.1 phone. On multiple sites. Using multiple browsers. Very frustrating. It's definitely a Microsoft 8.1 phone issue.
-
Anonymous
2015-03-13T21:34:07+00:00 Thanks, Eric. Glad you finally got access. No such luck for me.
-
Anonymous
2015-01-26T14:40:52+00:00 So glad that this isn't just me. Recently I haven't been able to log in to my online Blackboard courses through the web browser, so that's frustrating. Thinking about ordering some other mobile device or tablet so I can access my classes on the go. This is not what I expect from Windows, it is bad enough that there isn't a Blackboard app in the Windows store .