The windows 10 mobile version 10586.107 can be sideloaded onto the surface rt!
Windows RT upgrade to Windows 10
Hi,
I have recently bought a Lumia 2520 tab that works on Windows RT 8.1.
I wanted to know if this Windows RT can be upgraded to Windows 10. If yes, then it would be really great. Else I will have regret for buying an operating system that has no future.
Hoping for your quick feedback.
Thank you.
Shiva
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-03-05T14:14:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-21T12:12:22+00:00 I totally agree with you. RT for me..
-
Anonymous
2015-12-20T01:17:09+00:00 Just give us Windows 10 mobile! At least then our devices will not become defunct because app developers refuse to support them.
I would happily give up the desktop on my Lumia 2520, who can click any of those system tray icons first time anyway?
-
Anonymous
2015-12-20T01:13:26+00:00 I would like to thank Microsoft for the utterly pointless "upgrade" which gave us a start menu, the one thing a tablet doesn't need.
and while Android and iOS users get to benefit from Cortana, the Windows RT app pool grows ever smaller.
I cant believe I wasted my time and money switching to MS tablet and phone (which is also very buggy. 635)
-
Anonymous
2015-12-19T08:54:12+00:00 I wholeheartedly agree!