Windows RT upgrade to Windows 10

Anonymous
2015-01-28T13:00:29+00:00

Hi,

I have recently bought a Lumia 2520 tab that works on Windows RT 8.1.

I wanted to know if this Windows RT can be upgraded to Windows 10. If yes, then it would be really great. Else I will have regret for buying an operating system that has no future.

Hoping for your quick feedback.

Thank you.

Shiva

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-06T23:42:26+00:00

    any more info on this? how its done?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-05T21:39:52+00:00

    Interesting

    Could you describe more what it means, and what is lost and what you get. Is it possible to reinstall old RT version if it does not work well, with all software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-05T14:14:27+00:00

    The windows 10 mobile version 10586.107 can be sideloaded onto the surface rt!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-21T12:12:22+00:00

    I totally agree with you. RT for me..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T01:17:09+00:00

    Just give us Windows 10 mobile! At least then our devices will not become defunct because app developers refuse to support them.

    I would happily give up the desktop on my Lumia 2520, who can click any of those system tray icons first time anyway?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments