Windows RT upgrade to Windows 10

Anonymous
2015-01-28T13:00:29+00:00

Hi,

I have recently bought a Lumia 2520 tab that works on Windows RT 8.1.

I wanted to know if this Windows RT can be upgraded to Windows 10. If yes, then it would be really great. Else I will have regret for buying an operating system that has no future.

Hoping for your quick feedback.

Thank you.

Shiva

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T01:13:26+00:00

    I would like to thank Microsoft for the utterly pointless "upgrade" which gave us a start menu, the one thing a tablet doesn't need.

    and while Android and iOS users get to benefit from Cortana, the Windows RT app pool grows ever smaller.

    I cant believe I wasted my time and money switching to MS tablet and phone (which is also very buggy. 635)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-19T08:54:12+00:00

    I wholeheartedly  agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-26T08:33:14+00:00

    My surface RT has given me more than any Andriod tablet, so even my abandoned RT, still do the job for me.

    The most important for me, is the internet experience, and Explorer does the job like no browser will do on an Android tablet, at least that's my impression.

    But, even I hope for a upgrade to 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-10-31T11:24:26+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-09-08T17:13:27+00:00

    Hairyfool, Thank you. Your info and interpretation makes perfect sense to me. As you have said, you'd sort of expect the info to come from Microsoft, but I'm content to know. Bob

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments