I agree 100%. I have given up waiting. I've been too patient in the past with 3 other devices that were useless soon after launch from MS and this is the most costly. Track record for info is very bad and the millions with RT do deserve to find out what they are going to be offered since there is no decent trade in offer for them and some bought in to the ARM and cross compatibility mumbo jumbo. Now the devices are taboo and worthless too. I gave up after being around since the MS-OS/2 days and bought some different hardware, but will keep the RT for lack of any way to get rid of it just to see what does come down the road for it. The lack of info is very scary considering how many MS devices seemingly were forgotten and ignored in what should have been their prime.
Also, it's already being reported that the new gen. apps wont even run on it - what is the good of keeping it really.