First, I stated that the driver is being offered by Microsoft via Windows Update. Why would it be unsigned? It is more likely the driver is being offered by mistake as the error indicates it is for a different version of Windows.
......
So I won't be marking your response as the answer. When Microsoft pulls the update, then I'll close this thread myself. But not until then.
>>>> stick to your guns <<<<< :D
Hi,
I agree with you about "unsigned", WU won't pass unsigned updates as a rule and principle. I too thought it might be for W 10 but so far it is not coming up on my Preview Image in my other partition. I am coming around more, to the possibility that it is for Intel HD graphics 4000 or other Intel Graphics hardware.
I have noticed, when it come to OEMs' like Intel or Linksys MS WU can be vary sloppy. I have hidden it for now.
Crysta