Hey,
I made a video on how to fix this issue.
You can watch the video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xQMlZEyr0
Hope that it helps!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all.
I have come upon a recent issue with my computer. My microphone automutes itself , and the levels go down to zero as well. Even if I manually adjust levels to 100 and unmute it resets and automutes again after a short time ( less than a minute ). I have not updated drivers but I cannot see them being the issue because I had zero issues yesterday why would the problem begin today I did not update or install any new programs. I have tried another mic plugged in through the standard jack and it does the same thing. My mic is a logitech webcam USB. Any suggestions? I cant seem to find any solutions on the web other than the obvious " Oh unmute it" .
I feel this is a windows 7 issue and this is why I have come here.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey,
I made a video on how to fix this issue.
You can watch the video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xQMlZEyr0
Hope that it helps!
I do not know if this helps, but I had the same issue, and was unable to start the mentioned program. After searching, I found the following:
Found a service called pjukhetjep, search going to pjukhetjep.kzogr pjukhetjep I disabled the service, restarted, and Malwarebytes started, and found something called rootkit.fileless.mggen which it's about to remove.....
After a half hour, mic controls working properly. I realize a bit off topic, but the provided solution did work, and thought that extra info might help somebody in a similar situation.
I am running windows 10, and it worked perfectly until yesterday when I was forced to apply the latest upgrade.
Wish I could finish this process...my trial of the software mentioned expired, and it won't start. :-(
I am sorry, it was a while ago and I can't remember what I did but it fixed the issue. I will probably have to do it again when I use my webcam again....I am really not the right person to help you...far from an expert.