Automatic scrolling newsfeed

Anonymous
2015-07-26T12:00:29+00:00

How can I stop the newsfeed from scrolling on the MSN homepage?  I prefer to forward it manually.  Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer recommended by moderator
Anonymous
2015-11-27T17:45:56+00:00

Hi,

Try this workaround:

Right click on news article > Open in New Tab or Window.  I find the feed halts until I'm finished reading the article and close it out.  The feed will then proceed with the next batch of news articles.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

5 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-09T15:01:56+00:00

    This a typical Microsoft "BS" answer.  Why not give us the option in windows 10 of MSN News to eliminate the scrolling.  I agree the scrolling is a real annoyance and serves no purpose.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments