Automatic scrolling newsfeed

Anonymous
2015-07-26T12:00:29+00:00

How can I stop the newsfeed from scrolling on the MSN homepage?  I prefer to forward it manually.  Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer recommended by moderator
Anonymous
2015-11-27T17:45:56+00:00

Hi,

Try this workaround:

Right click on news article > Open in New Tab or Window.  I find the feed halts until I'm finished reading the article and close it out.  The feed will then proceed with the next batch of news articles.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

5 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-27T07:45:52+00:00

    Hi Carolina,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    I understand that you have questions about MSN homepage. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

    I would like to know the detail below to assist you better.

    1. When you say that you want to stop newsfeed from scrolling, do you mean the live tile movement or the page being scrolled down?
    2. Do you face the same issue when you access MSN via different web browser?

    Get back to us with the required information to assist you better.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments