Hi,
Try this workaround:
Right click on news article > Open in New Tab or Window. I find the feed halts until I'm finished reading the article and close it out. The feed will then proceed with the next batch of news articles.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can I stop the newsfeed from scrolling on the MSN homepage? I prefer to forward it manually. Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Try this workaround:
Right click on news article > Open in New Tab or Window. I find the feed halts until I'm finished reading the article and close it out. The feed will then proceed with the next batch of news articles.
Hi Carolina,
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
I understand that you have questions about MSN homepage. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
I would like to know the detail below to assist you better.
Get back to us with the required information to assist you better.