Hi everyone:
I want to give a quick update on where we are.
First, I want to thank you all for going to the Connect site (https://connect.microsoft.com/site1145) and logging issues.
As you may have guessed, there are a lot of people reporting issues on the Connect site - so many, we're unable to respond to each of them individually. I want to assure you all that we are working on those issues, however. Daily, we are gathering all
the issues reported, collating them by issue type, and following up on them as a group.
We look at each issue report of missing data for specific zip codes and providers to clean up the data feeds. So far, we have resolved a large number of data quality issues, addressed the series recording issues (if not, let us know!), and are working on
the cable card issues currently.
I also want to thank folks like krispy2010, and our CM Barb, for helping setup forum posts and answer user questions. They are what makes this community work.
--Jon, MSFT