Windows 10 Update in Lumia 820

Anonymous
2015-06-02T08:31:48+00:00

Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T10:26:05+00:00

    When i am get windows 8.1 update 2 in my lumia 820? and what its features?. please describe?

    you're likely never getting that update - you'll get W10 Mobile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T11:03:45+00:00

    what do you mean? Lumia 820 is not able to get lumia 820?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T11:10:37+00:00

    Lumia 820 is not able to get lumia 820?

    that question makes no sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-01T13:38:53+00:00

    I saw this on Microsoft website and is shocked: "The following Lumia smartphones will receive a free upgrade when available: Lumia 430, Lumia 435, Lumia 532, Lumia 535, Lumia 540, Lumia 640, Lumia 640 XL, Lumia 735, Lumia 830, and Lumia 930."

    Does this mean that I will not receive a free update to windows 10 because I have a Lumia 820?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-01T14:05:53+00:00

    I saw this on Microsoft website and is shocked: "The following Lumia smartphones will receive a free upgrade when available: Lumia 430, Lumia 435, Lumia 532, Lumia 535, Lumia 540, Lumia 640, Lumia 640 XL, Lumia 735, Lumia 830, and Lumia 930."

    Does this mean that I will not receive a free update to windows 10 because I have a Lumia 820?

    no, it means that those will be the first phones to get the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments