Why my Lumia 820 not getting update via windows insider app
Insider program is there to test the next version of windows.
your device doesn't support the next version of windows, so it is not included in the program.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why my Lumia 820 not getting update via windows insider app
Insider program is there to test the next version of windows.
your device doesn't support the next version of windows, so it is not included in the program.
It is no longer supported for the Insider Program, so you cannot get any further updates any more.
Why my Lumia 820 not getting update via windows insider app
Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?
The wait for the upgrade to Windows 10 is longer than reasonably expected. It is unfair to the faithful owners of Lumina 820 . I am a big fan of windows phones but my enthusiasm is wanning.
if you had read the thread, you would know that there is no wait for the upgrade, because there is no upgrade for Lumia 820 devices.
Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?
The wait for the upgrade to Windows 10 is longer than reasonably expected. It is unfair to the faithful owners of Lumina 820 . I am a big fan of windows phones but my enthusiasm is wanning.