The final kick is that they are stopping Skype for windowsphone 8.1
If I had skype I wouldn't care a lot to upgrade.
But Skype is very important to me.
thats the worst decision from Microsoft I've seen in the last few years. Unacceptable.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can I am get Windows 10 update in my Lumia 820? and what's a time period to get update windows 10?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The final kick is that they are stopping Skype for windowsphone 8.1
If I had skype I wouldn't care a lot to upgrade.
But Skype is very important to me.
thats the worst decision from Microsoft I've seen in the last few years. Unacceptable.
The final kick is that they are stopping Skype for windowsphone 8.1
If I had skype I wouldn't care a lot to upgrade.
But Skype is very important to me.
Microsoft respects customers. So I believe they will finally give the update. Maybe not too official and not through the "over the air update tunnel " but they will give it. With lumia 920 & 925 are in the same problem and I hope MS will not disappoint us. I have 5 windows phones in my family. . Only one of them has windows 10.
MS have long forgotten about this matter and nobody is wasting time or effort working on W10M updates for the phones which do not already support it.
Microsoft respects customers. So I believe they will finally give the update. Maybe not too official and not through the "over the air update tunnel " but they will give it. With lumia 920 & 925 are in the same problem and I hope MS will not disappoint us. I have 5 windows phones in my family. . Only one of them has windows 10.
Why my Lumia 820 not getting update via windows insider app
Insider program is there to test the next version of windows.
your device doesn't support the next version of windows, so it is not included in the program.
It is unfair to the owners of Nokia Lumia 820 who brought the device out of love and support for Nokia and Microsoft. I might consider jumping ship when my present smartphone is not working properly any more.