Constant BSOD Errors

Anonymous
2015-04-26T23:06:53+00:00

I believe I may have a faulty driver, but I need help on finding said driver and if I can fix it personally or not.

The other day I installed a new game (skyrim). Ever since, I've been getting BSOD's for different errors. I did not get one while playing the game. I got a few that were different than one another, but have been getting the same one recently. I'm posting this in Safe Mode.

The errors were in order:

  • BAD_POOL_CALLER
  • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (gotten this one a couple times in a row within minutes of computer running. Is the most recent)
  • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (computer reverted back to before skyrim was installed after this one. I did not revert it myself. Happened automatically)

Please, help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm deployed and this is pretty much the only way I have of talking to family. Thank you!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-28T00:52:43+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-04-28T02:40:44+00:00

    The file you uploaded was corrupt. Please run DV again as per the previous instructions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T23:51:42+00:00

    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=BA908D345934CFAD

    Here's the new file. Sorry for the long reply. My hours are really erratic and exhausting. I really do appreciate the help. Let me know if there's an issue.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-01T21:46:56+00:00

    Anyone :(?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-02T21:34:28+00:00

    Can I get some supoort on my issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments