Constant BSOD Errors

Anonymous
2015-04-26T23:06:53+00:00

I believe I may have a faulty driver, but I need help on finding said driver and if I can fix it personally or not.

The other day I installed a new game (skyrim). Ever since, I've been getting BSOD's for different errors. I did not get one while playing the game. I got a few that were different than one another, but have been getting the same one recently. I'm posting this in Safe Mode.

The errors were in order:

  • BAD_POOL_CALLER
  • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (gotten this one a couple times in a row within minutes of computer running. Is the most recent)
  • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (computer reverted back to before skyrim was installed after this one. I did not revert it myself. Happened automatically)

Please, help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm deployed and this is pretty much the only way I have of talking to family. Thank you!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-08T00:11:38+00:00

    Do you know where I could find the link to that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-08T00:10:18+00:00

    Disable AMD Fuel service or reinstall the display driver, without the CCC (Catalyst control center).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-07T23:36:15+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-07T23:25:43+00:00

    Sorry. I missed your reply. Are you still running Verifier? We are not getting much help from it, so I suggest that if it is still running, reset it, by opening an elevated command prompt window and type verifier /reset.

    Please upload a copy of your system information file. Click "start" , type "msinfo32" , Click "file" at the top of the page, select "export" and give the file a name and click "save"

    .

    Navigate to where the file was saved to, and upload the generated text file to a public folder on your OneDrive account and post the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-07T23:01:27+00:00

    Assistance needed. Please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments