Constant BSOD Errors

Anonymous
2015-04-26T23:06:53+00:00

I believe I may have a faulty driver, but I need help on finding said driver and if I can fix it personally or not.

The other day I installed a new game (skyrim). Ever since, I've been getting BSOD's for different errors. I did not get one while playing the game. I got a few that were different than one another, but have been getting the same one recently. I'm posting this in Safe Mode.

The errors were in order:

  • BAD_POOL_CALLER
  • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (gotten this one a couple times in a row within minutes of computer running. Is the most recent)
  • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (computer reverted back to before skyrim was installed after this one. I did not revert it myself. Happened automatically)

Please, help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm deployed and this is pretty much the only way I have of talking to family. Thank you!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-16T21:49:59+00:00

    Sorry for the really long delay. Was in transit to another worksite.

    Here, this is another go. I deleted the file, reuploaded, then shared again with the "edit" option.

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA908D345934CFAD!1044&authkey=!AP8M4QwgJAZe8u0&ithint=file%2cdmp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T19:15:07+00:00

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA908D345934CFAD!1043&authkey=!AMu1pXD7PobeFKY&ithint=file%2cdmp

    shared?

    I can't help you if you can not provide the files I need. The link does not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T11:38:04+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T09:35:38+00:00

    Link is not shared. Please fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-12T23:03:47+00:00

    Got a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

    Malwarebytes and Adwremoval removed a "mysearchdial" trojan which I know is responsible for BSOD's.

    Not sure why I got this one, though. Posting the new dump file:

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA908D345934CFAD!1043&authkey=!AMu1pXD7PobeFKY&ithint=file%2cdmp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments