Assistance needed. Please.
Constant BSOD Errors
I believe I may have a faulty driver, but I need help on finding said driver and if I can fix it personally or not.
The other day I installed a new game (skyrim). Ever since, I've been getting BSOD's for different errors. I did not get one while playing the game. I got a few that were different than one another, but have been getting the same one recently. I'm posting this in Safe Mode.
The errors were in order:
- BAD_POOL_CALLER
- SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (gotten this one a couple times in a row within minutes of computer running. Is the most recent)
- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (computer reverted back to before skyrim was installed after this one. I did not revert it myself. Happened automatically)
Please, help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm deployed and this is pretty much the only way I have of talking to family. Thank you!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-05-07T23:01:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-05-06T00:37:41+00:00 Bumping this as I'm still needing assistance.
-
Anonymous
2015-05-05T02:03:46+00:00 The BSOD still occurs to my knowledge. I haven't run it normally yet, only in safe mode. The minidump that I uploaded was from the 1st of May
-
Anonymous
2015-05-05T00:21:25+00:00 How about now?
Sorry about that. Didn't make the file public
-
Anonymous
2015-05-03T00:54:43+00:00 There is no file in the link you provided. Please try again.