Ok, two things.........yes, very early in the am I did create another user account and then logged on as that user. I was looking around and doing normal things on there with no issue. All seemed fine. Then, I opened the copy of Firefox that was already there and immediately I started getting this flashing box type thing that was going on across my screen! It gave me the impression that the monitor was gonna go. I freaked out a little and logged off then logged back into my normal user account. However I did NOT log onto Firefox and instead did some work on the computer for the last 4 hours. I worked in WordPad, Note.....edited a ton of pics I had sitting around that needed to be worked on, etc. And NOT ONCE did I get any sort of funky image thing going on.
So then I decide to bring Firefox up to get on here to tell you guys about what happened on the other account. I also logged on to FB. And, can you guess what happened? Yup! It did it again! Now I REALLY think it's Firefox/FB somehow related.
Also, yesterday when I opened Firefox it said something about needing to "Refresh" it. I guess it pretty much cleared a lot of junk out but saved my favorites and stuff like that. Not sure if this all matters but figured I'd toss it out there anyway.