source:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18614/windows-essentials
Please provide current information.
Geekdom: your source is no longer current.
Following your link the page says:
Windows Essentials 2012 suite will reach end of support on January 10, 2017
This is January 4, 2017; I wrote the notice January 3, 2017. January 10, 2017 is seven days from the time I wrote the information. My information and source remain current and will remain current until January 10, 2017.
You may still obtain Windows Essentials 2012 now, although you will not be able to obtain the software in the future.
If you wish to see the table that I provided, click on Download options:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18614/windows-essentials
Please read the post earlier in this thread where I provided the following information:
Windows Essentials 2012 (Offline Installer) wlsetup-all.exe:
http://g.live.com/1rewlive5-all/en/wlsetup-all.exe
Will Windows Essentials 2012 still be available for download?
Windows Essentials 2012 suite will be available for download until it reaches its end of support date on January 10, 2017.
See Release Notes on Windows Essentials 2012:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13785
source:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/gallery-wlinstall/photo-gallery-and-windows-10/5dda2373-32de-41e5-9c56-e3e23931e82c?page=5&msgId=eff4fc66-47ae-4445-ac3d-8df96bb4ce91
It would be wise to download and save a copy of Windows Essentials 2012 (Offline Installer) to a separate disk as a backup.