I want Photo Gallery back!
I "upgraded" to Windows 10, believing those who told me it would be great. Well, not so much! The one thing I do a lot of is work with my pictures. Photo Gallery was letting me do everything I wanted to do -- edit, print various sizes, print contact sheets, upload to get store prints, etc.
Now, after finding and opening the (well-hidden) Photo Gallery file, I get the message that Photo Gallery has stopped working and that Windows will close it and get back to me. Then it shuts down.
My pictures seem to be here on my computer, but I can't do anything but edit and print a full size print. Not what I want to do.
I'm not a power user. I'm just a little old lady who likes to do email, ancestry, google, solitaire, free cell -- and family and travel photos. I'm afraid to even try to go back to Windows 8.1 (which I "upgraded" from because it wasn't friendly for this user) because I'm afraid of making things even worse.
End of rant. I want Photo Gallery back!