Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7

Anonymous
2015-04-07T17:24:40+00:00

I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

Why I can't still install applications ?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-03T23:58:19+00:00

    The only reason that you can't install is due to Microsoft stopping support for Windows 8 and older and in doing so changed the way Marketplace works stopping the older Windows from communicating with it. This means that you can't install anything. Nothing will update either.

    I gave up and bought a cheap Android phone and now have a couple of great old Nokia's that are worthless.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-04T16:44:54+00:00

    I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

    error code d000f001

    I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

    Why I can't still install applications ? 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T07:29:23+00:00

    Name & make :HTC T8788

    os=7.10.7720.68

    firmware= 2250.21.40300.502

    region=English(united states) 

    language= English

    speech=nothing 

    Server name= m.hotmail.com

    country located= united states

    Mobile operation =at&t or life wireless

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T14:32:32+00:00

    Name-Nokia Lumia 800 T-Mobile-v227.10

    Os=7.10.8773.98

    Firmware=1750.0805.8773.12220

    Language=English

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments