porque no puedo descargar aplicaciones en mi lumia 610
Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-02-01T14:51:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-02-20T01:44:56+00:00 dooof001
-
Anonymous
2018-02-20T02:11:41+00:00 I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
-
Anonymous
2018-02-20T02:27:03+00:00 Windows Phone 7.x is no longer supported by Microsoft. The store is now incompatible with Windows Phone 7.x apps. So you can't download any more.
As of today, also, Microsoft has ended push notifications for WP 7.x and 8.0 phones.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/19/17027562/microsoft-windows-phone-push-notifications
Your best solution is to change phones to a newer device running Win10 mobile or switch to Android or iOS.
-
Anonymous
2018-03-05T05:46:51+00:00 How can this be legal?
How can Microsoft get away with making the App store no longer compatible rendering perfectly good phones completely useless? How many will this effect?
Perhaps it time for a class action to send them a message.