Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7

Anonymous
2015-04-07T17:24:40+00:00

I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

Why I can't still install applications ?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-02T16:21:05+00:00

    I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

    I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

    Why I can't still install applications ? 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-14T08:10:23+00:00

    A couple of days ago, I started using my Lumia 800. I get the same error code when trying to install apps.  D000f001

    I had changed the primary mail address associated with my Microsoft account about a year ago. The phone was still using the old one (which is currently an alias). So I reset the phone, signed in with Microsoft Account under the new primary email address, but still get same error. 

    I now have a reset Lumia 800 that I cannot install any apps on. 

    Please can someone offer any solution.

    Cheers

    PaulC

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-05T04:56:38+00:00

    I have lumia 900and today i had reset my phone but when i starts downloading whats app again from market place it was showing the error code d000f001 moreover this problem generally occurring  when ever i try to download anything from marketplace

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-11T22:16:46+00:00

    I have nokia lumia 510 I can't install any application from market pl ace  error code d000f001 ,please solved  my problem  Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2017-12-12T09:36:56+00:00

    Windows Phone 7 has not been supported since 2014 and 8.1 support just ended on July 11, 2017.  You may reference the following support article:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18404/lifecycle-support-policy-faq-windows-phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments