Seems to be pretty weird it is all the older phones ? Maybe MS needs a class action lawsuit against it like Apple ..
Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-10-02T15:11:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-09-21T15:17:49+00:00 nokia lumia 610
os = 7.10.8862.144
firmware = 1066.0000.8858.12470
region = Canada , Atlantic Time
Language - English ( Canada )
Speech - nothing checked off in here play audio is on . Incoming text message = bluetooth only.
Server Name = eas.outlook.com
Country located = Canada
Mobile Operator = Telus Prepaid.
-
Anonymous
2015-04-08T20:44:49+00:00 Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 635
OS 8.10 Firmware 01061.00070.14246.29017
United States, Pacific Time
English (US)
English (US) Speech
bay402-m.hotmail.com
Located in USA
ATnT
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T22:31:20+00:00 Howdy everyone,
We are currently investigating this issue, we're hoping to gather information from those who are experiencing it.
Please reply with the following information if you can:
- The make and model of the phone. Found by going to Settings > About.
- The OS version and the firmware revision. Found by going to Settings> About > and tapping the more info button.
- Regional setting on the phone. Found by going to Settings > Region.
- Language setting on the phone. Found by going to Settings > Language.
- Speech setting on the phone. Found by going to Settings > Speech.
- The server name your account is connecting with. Found by going to Settings> Emails + Accounts > tapping on the Windows Liveaccount and scrolling to the bottom.
- Country you are currently located in.
- The mobile operator providing cellular service to the phone.
Thank you for your assistance with helping us investigate this!
Regards,
Bryce B.
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T21:39:32+00:00 hi, I'm also having this problem, and I already tried every solution that was posted here and nothing, can anybody help me? my phone is an LG-E900, not the best thing to buy, with wp7. (I've reset my phone because it wasn't working well)