Name & make :HTC T8788
os=7.10.7720.68
firmware= 2250.21.40300.502
region=English(united states)
language= English
speech=nothing
Server name= m.hotmail.com
country located= united states
Mobile operation =at&t or life wireless
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Name & make :HTC T8788
os=7.10.7720.68
firmware= 2250.21.40300.502
region=English(united states)
language= English
speech=nothing
Server name= m.hotmail.com
country located= united states
Mobile operation =at&t or life wireless
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
error code d000f001
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
The only reason that you can't install is due to Microsoft stopping support for Windows 8 and older and in doing so changed the way Marketplace works stopping the older Windows from communicating with it. This means that you can't install anything. Nothing will update either.
I gave up and bought a cheap Android phone and now have a couple of great old Nokia's that are worthless.
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?