Name-Nokia Lumia 800 T-Mobile-v227.10
Os=7.10.8773.98
Firmware=1750.0805.8773.12220
Language=English
The marketplace is no longer supported for WP7.x devices, you cannot access it or download anything from it. There is no solution or workaround.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Name-Nokia Lumia 800 T-Mobile-v227.10
Os=7.10.8773.98
Firmware=1750.0805.8773.12220
Language=English
The marketplace is no longer supported for WP7.x devices, you cannot access it or download anything from it. There is no solution or workaround.
Name & make :HTC T8788
os=7.10.7720.68
firmware= 2250.21.40300.502
region=English(united states)
language= English
speech=nothing
Server name= m.hotmail.com
country located= united states
Mobile operation =at&t or life wireless
The marketplace is no longer supported for WP7.x devices, you cannot access it or download anything from it. There is no solution or workaround.
Name-Nokia Lumia 800 T-Mobile-v227.10
Os=7.10.8773.98
Firmware=1750.0805.8773.12220
Language=English