Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7

Anonymous
2015-04-07T17:24:40+00:00

I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

Why I can't still install applications ?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-03T20:53:54+00:00

    I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

    I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

    Why I can't still install applications ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-03T18:59:35+00:00

    I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace. 

    I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings. 

    Why I can't still install applications ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-08T09:15:59+00:00

    I have 2 Lumia 800's which have just been a great phone but I have been forced to buy a cheap Android phone due to this development.

    My main Lumia lost the ability to receive Gmail and on advice from a phone tech expert I reset it to factory settings and that pretty much bricked it. It still works as a phone but all the Apps I had are gone and can't be reloaded because of this support change. I wouldn't be worried if there was some way of installing apps without going through the Marketplace but I can't find one. My spare Lumia is still working but only has the Nokia drive app installed but after buying a $29 pre-paid android phone I will probably just bin it as they are now worthless.

    So if you have an early Windows phone that is still working do not reset it or it will be a brick.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-07T21:52:35+00:00

    If that is the case then it simply despicable. What then do we do with the phones we have in our possession?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-07T21:46:09+00:00

    HTC 7 Mozart T8698

    7706.WM7_Main(mojobld).20110706-1450

    Firmware: 2250.21.40401.206

    Region:English (United Kingdom)

    Language:English

    Speech: Play audio confirmations is on and Read incoming text messages aloud is set at Bluetooth only

    Sever name: m.hotmail.com

    Cameroon

    MTN Cameroon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments