How can this be legal?
How can Microsoft get away with making the App store no longer compatible rendering perfectly good phones completely useless? How many will this effect?
Perhaps it time for a class action to send them a message.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How can this be legal?
How can Microsoft get away with making the App store no longer compatible rendering perfectly good phones completely useless? How many will this effect?
Perhaps it time for a class action to send them a message.
Windows Phone 7.x is no longer supported by Microsoft. The store is now incompatible with Windows Phone 7.x apps. So you can't download any more.
As of today, also, Microsoft has ended push notifications for WP 7.x and 8.0 phones.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/19/17027562/microsoft-windows-phone-push-notifications
Your best solution is to change phones to a newer device running Win10 mobile or switch to Android or iOS.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
dooof001
porque no puedo descargar aplicaciones en mi lumia 610