hi, I'm also having this problem, and I already tried every solution that was posted here and nothing, can anybody help me? my phone is an LG-E900, not the best thing to buy, with wp7. (I've reset my phone because it wasn't working well)
Unable To Install Apps - Error code: D000F001 - Windows Phone 7
I bought a Nokia with Windows Phone 7.8 a few months ago. Everything was fine but since today I can't install ANY APPLICATION from Marketplace.
I've hard reset phone and added to a new Microsoft Account. Practical, I have a hole new identity and Phone it's recovered from factory settings.
Why I can't still install applications ?
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T21:39:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-04-07T21:02:35+00:00 hoy desde hace una hora y media no puedo descargar nada de la tienda market place porque sale el mismo error ¡¡ al alguien mas le ha salido hoy? o sere yo la unica gracias
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T20:30:20+00:00 same problem here.
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T20:13:41+00:00 i got the same problem. But i followed all the steps i reseted my phone used sync but it still lags when i enter the app (on marketplace) and it installs long and then the error appears. Help? Windows Phone 900. 7.8 SoftWare Version.
-
Anonymous
2015-04-07T20:01:14+00:00 Split from this thread.
Thanks Mark
I thought I had an improvement; yesterday I got something downloaded and could open Help; but I have tried again today and I am getting no joy, again. On App Highlights I get that 'Can't connect ...' message again. On Marketplace when I select an App and try to download it fails and I get Error Code d000f001. On Help and How to I get 'We can't connect to the network. Make sure that flight mode is turned off and still have a network connection' although flight mode is off and I do have a connection.
OS Version 7.10.8862.144
Firmware 1600.3036.8858.12460
Region English (UK)
Language English (UK)
Speech Setting what is this?
Country UK
Mobile operator EE
Sever m.hotmail.com
Yes I have connected to the store and downloaded. I don't recall when I last did, I think one was quite recently and one definitely about two months ago. I had to do a re-set about 6 months ago; no change of Sim
I have created a test OneNote document and gone online and I don't see it there. I tried again. They both have a header Personal - Unfiled Notes
I hope you find this useful
Matthew