BITS service is missing, how can I get it back?

Anonymous
2013-11-04T01:30:12+00:00

Original Title - BITS service    

BITS service is missing in windows xp how can I get it back, i do not have the orginal cd, help.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-12-12T14:25:13+00:00

Hi Xircal,

The December Patch Tuesday has me plumbing depths of Windows XP I never want to see again.  While exploring the posts in the community, I've found your advice extremely helpful and have managed to get the BITS running again on my venerable Dell XP desktop followed by a successful update of all the security patches.  I've had less success with an installation of XP that I run on a Mac in a VMWare virtual machine.  Until Tuesday, it had run for a couple of years without any problems.  Now, however, BITS is balking.

At first, it didn't exist on the services list,  Employing ElderL's registry fix, I've been able to add BITS to the services list. When I try to start the service, I get an alert stating "Could not start BITS service on Local Computer.  Error 1290: 0x50a." Thinking I need to follow your script to register the service, I started by checking to see that the qmgr.dll file is in the three locations you've listed.  It's not.  Search finds the file only in C:\WINDOWS\system32.  In fact, the folders C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386 and C:\WINDOWS\system32\bits don't exist in my WINDOWS folder.  So I'm stopped when I hit your proviso, "Provided they're all present."  System Properties confirms that I have SP3 installed in a 2002 version of Microsoft Windows XP Professional.

Can you advise me how to proceed?  Thanks in advance.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-23T23:50:45+00:00

Thank you for the link ElderL I actually found some help there :)

I was pointed to a Link

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/misc-registry-fixes-for-windows-7-xp-vista/

and it pointed me down to #14 in the list which I did download and run

I did manually go back to the services from the administrative tools and right click to open the properties for BITS and click the start

I have now returned to my Windows Updater and it was able to start and is currently Downloading the updates :)  feeling very optomisic  ATM

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-23T22:45:57+00:00

    I don't know :-(

    The Windows 7 forums are here though:

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7?tab=Threads

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-11-23T20:57:47+00:00

    Dear ElderL :)

    Can you please and thankyou, tell me if this "reinstall the BITS Service in Windows XP"

    is also the same process I need to use for windows 7 OS?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-21T07:16:37+00:00

    Good job.  Now you are a registry import/export expert!

    With what you had, the error '2 file not found makes sense.  Error 2 is DOS speak for file not found.  BITS could not find the qmgr.dll file since it did not know where to look to find it (that part was missing from the registry). 

    If the qmgr.dll file itself were actually missing (which it should never be missing), you would see a message like this depending on how you are trying to start BITS:

    From Services:

    Could not start the Background Intelligent Transfer Service on local computer.Error 126.  The specified module could not be found

    From a Command Prompt:

    A system error has occurred.System error 126 has occurred.The specified module could not be found.

    Either way in that case you would see a message like this in the Event Viewer System log:

    Event Type:    Error

    Event Source:    Service Control Manager

    Event Category:    None

    Event ID:    7023

    Description:

    The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service terminated with the following error:

    The specified module could not be found.

    A module not found is not the same thing as file not found.

    I have my BITS set to Manual start since there is no need for it (and many other XP Services) to be starting every time you start your system and running all day and night with nothing to do.  By setting it to Manual it will start when/if it needs to start (if it is able).  I would rather have those CPU cycles going to more important things.  Once it starts though, it will keep running until the next time you reboot but that should not be a noticeable problem.  I just keep my system lean and mean most of the time.

    I think I read one person still had to keep theirs set to Automatic but don't recall all the details.

    The only connection I can see between BITS and RPC is that BITS depends on the RPC Service to be running (look at the Dependencies tab for the BITS Service), but many XP Services depend on the RPC Service to be running so if your RPC Service is still misbehaving, I would start a new question/topic/thread for that since this topic is really about BITS.  You might include a link in your new question back to this topic so people can see what you have been up to so far.

    Starting a new question/topic/thread will get more eyeballs on your problem since some folks only like to look at the brand new questions without replies or Answers first.

    Before making changes to the registry or Services, try to remember to make a manual System Restore point and use something like ERUNT to backup your registry if you are not sure about things just to be on the safe side.  When making changes, I always try to have a plan for what I am going to do if my system does not boot or misbehaves after the changes - how am I going to undo it if my system does not boot?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments