Hi,
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available. Install new build 10049 and check the issue status.
Hope this helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There's a bug in the Windows 8.1 dialog box and context menu.
Steps to reproduce:
This is also present in the context menu selection, more specifically in the 'send to', icons are surrounded by a black edge. But hovering over them will make the black lines disappear.
I can perfectly replicate it on 3 machines (2 of which are clean installs of 8.1), other users have also confirmed it. See screenshots below.
I'm using the latest WHQL Nvidia driver if that matters.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available. Install new build 10049 and check the issue status.
Hope this helps.
One way here -> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/disable-empty-recycle-bin-confirmation-windows-7/
if your system is x64 copy nircmd to system32 & syswow64
:)
I don't want to speak to fast, but it seams to be fixed in Windows 10 TCP.
Aren't there other (in my opinion hideous) icons in Windows 10 that have replaced the W8 ones?
I don't want to speak to fast, but it seams to be fixed in Windows 10 TCP.
Same bug here. But I have latest nvidia driver and latest intel HD graphics driver installed. I have done all the windows updates. But the problem still persists