The DISM command came back saying error 87 maybe I did something wrong, and it doesn't sound scary, it sounds absolutely terrifying!! but I need to sort this out as its doing my head in & is so annoying!!
Temp files windows opens on start up
Everytime i turn my laptop on the Temp files window opens automatically how can i stop this? its driving me mad
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-07-21T22:20:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-07-21T22:28:57+00:00 This is what it says
Error 87
The online/ cleanup- image option is unknown
For more information, refer to help by DISM.exe /?.
The DISM log file can be found at c:\windows\logs\DISM\dism.log
-
Anonymous
2014-07-21T22:39:59+00:00 I think i'm gonna have to give up, I can't find any of those files
-
Anonymous
2014-07-21T22:41:10+00:00 It sounds like it was typed in wrong here it is just highlight the bold text and copy it dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
When you open the command prompt (admin) it will say Administrator Command Prompt on top. Right click the top and select edit > paste the hit enter when it appears
-
Anonymous
2014-07-21T22:52:49+00:00 Done that and this is what it said
>
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Windows\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.3.9600.17031
Image Version: 6.3.9600.17031
[=========== 20.0% ]