Some users say that gadgets work fine again when they change the DPI (Display Size Settings) to 100% Smaller Fonts. How you do that is described here: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html

This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After installing Internet Explorer 11 via Windows Update, I restarted the computer and my weather gadget had turned pink and blurry. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be nice.
Jimmy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Some users say that gadgets work fine again when they change the DPI (Display Size Settings) to 100% Smaller Fonts. How you do that is described here: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html

no problem, if I remember correctly the problem with IE 5.5 was that it couldn't run Active X properly or some such nonsense.
Take it back up to IE11, lose the weather gadget and use this one..
Weather Network.. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather-apps/pc
This one sits in the notification area.
The clue re gadgets was the removal of the Windows Gadget store and a warning that some gadgets may not be safe to use..
I am pretty sure that that swell ME OS had something to do with it :)
The same thing happened to me. It would be nice if things like this were tested before released! :(