Mine wasn't the battery; had a full charge and white light. Holding down the volume and power worked for me. Thank you so much!
My Asus T100 transformer wont turn on
I let my brother check out my computer last night and he said he put it on the charger and put it into sleep mode and now it wont turn on. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you think I should just return the device, since I cant even update it at this point.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you! This worked for me and was a simple fix. I have an Asus laptop that this happens to on a regular basis and I have to remove the battery and hold down the power on button for a few seconds. I then replace the battery and it starts up. It's an awkward fix but it worked great.
47 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-05-17T19:31:38+00:00 Mine wasn't the battery; had a full charge and white light. Holding down the volume and power worked for me. Thank you so much!
I tried all the answer's, none worked. I took the back off the screen section and found the battery level sensor, ohmed through it caused the white light to come on and it is working fine again.
-
Anonymous
2015-08-04T19:46:26+00:00 THIS WORKED...THANKS SO MUCH!!!
-
Anonymous
2015-08-20T05:08:21+00:00 What piece of tape? Is it a yellowish tint? I opened it up and am more confused than ever.