My Asus T100 transformer wont turn on

Anonymous
2013-11-24T19:50:22+00:00

I let my brother check out my computer last night and he said he put it on the charger and put it into sleep mode and now it wont turn on. Has anyone else had this problem?  Do you think I should just return the device, since I cant even update it at this point.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-09-13T17:11:41+00:00

Mine wasn't the battery; had a full charge and white light. Holding down the volume and power worked for me. Thank you so much!

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-04-02T14:38:50+00:00

Thank you!  This worked for me and was a simple fix.  I have an Asus laptop that this happens to on a regular basis and I have to remove the battery and hold down the power on button for a few seconds.  I then replace the battery and it starts up.  It's an awkward fix but it worked great.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-03T08:02:47+00:00

    did you do this with a asus t100ha or another asus computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-24T12:06:16+00:00

    Thank you this as worked I can not believe this was in 2013 and now it is 2016 and that the manufacture as not fix the problem that making the Asus transformer book power not switch on and take some time to power on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-18T23:30:21+00:00

    On a T100 TAF try holding down the power button for 1 minute.  After 1 minute turn on power button again.  If it doesn't turn on, depress power button again for 20 seconds.  If this solve your problem contact Asus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments