I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
Shut-off after 60 seconds Bitlocker
Hi,
When I leave the Bitlocker log-in screen inactive for 60 seconds the computer just shuts off. Is this a feature, a bug, or some hardware issue? I already reinstalled Windows.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-02-06T22:01:07+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-10-25T08:10:42+00:00 Hi,
Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately I have already followed all the steps you provide. The drive is already fully encrypted.
-
Anonymous
2013-10-25T07:35:12+00:00 Hi,
- Have you already locked the drive using bit locker or are you trying the lock the drive?
Here are a few steps you may try and let us know the outcome.
- Please unplug all the external hardware devices attached to the computer. (mainly the scanners and the printers).
- Change the power setting to never turn off the Computer.
- Type Power Options in the Search of the Charms bar.
- Click on "Change when the computer sleeps"
- Change the setting to Never for "turn off the display" and "Put the computer to sleep"
Let us know how it goes after you try these steps.