Hi,
Yes... mine is working also. I even loaded an older 8.1 image that had never been tampered with, and it's working properly....
The Update is KB2921066 and is part of the KB2919394 Rollup Feb. 11, 2014. It's specifically for sleep issues...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Upgraded to windows 8.1 on my HP, since then it fails to go into sleep mode. I have had it set up for 20 mins, and never had this problem before. I have tried to change it to 25 mins. no change. Also stopped live update on windows 8 screen still no difference>
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Yes... mine is working also. I even loaded an older 8.1 image that had never been tampered with, and it's working properly....
The Update is KB2921066 and is part of the KB2919394 Rollup Feb. 11, 2014. It's specifically for sleep issues...
I've checked and for some reason my Win 8.1 PC's are not fetching the above mentioned updates. They are not in the list of updates and when searching for new updates I get the message that no updates are available. Any suggestions?
Updates KB2921066 and KB2919394 not available in some areas perhaps?
I believed mine updated them. I will have to double check in the history. You can also download those updates under the download section for windows on the Microsoft download site.
I've checked and for some reason my Win 8.1 PC's are not fetching the above mentioned updates. They are not in the list of updates and when searching for new updates I get the message that no updates are available. Any suggestions?
Updates KB2921066 and KB2919394 not available in some areas perhaps?
I manually installed this update hoping that it solves my sleep issue. Why did this not download with the windows update? I really hope it solves my issue.
Hi,
I just checked my notes, and the KB2919394 is a OPTIONAL Update...
This is a "ROLLUP" which includes 10-15 updates, including KB2921066...
KB2921066 will not show up in Windows Updates as a individual Update...
I hope manually installing them does the trick.