Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps

Anonymous
2013-10-08T20:25:29+00:00

For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps.  I get the following error messages:

  • When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available:  "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later.   Error 805a8011"

  • When trying to download updates:  "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded".    Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular".   I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.

  • When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7  -  We are currently unable to check for updates"
  • I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.

Questions:

  • Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps?  (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
  • What do I do to resolve this problem?

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Noam

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-04-14T22:51:56+00:00

    No idea. Same problem with the Store in Ireland. Just have to wait and see. Hope it won't be much longer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-04-15T07:49:13+00:00

    Yh hope so and thank you for ur help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-04-15T08:03:35+00:00

    Thank you for your help cjlim its working now

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-04-15T09:07:27+00:00

    The store is working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-04-30T00:28:45+00:00

    I have purchased new lumia 520 and i'm using WIFI connection to connect to the internet (NOT THe data plan).

    Today,  when i tried downloading  app's from the store it asked me to enter microsoft account user id, passowrd and then after entering the user id, password (Correct credentials) it was showing a message stating that  "We are having problem signing in. Make sure you have good reeption. If you do, then problem ma be on the other end.. Wait a little while and try again."

    However i did not have issues when i tried connecting to the gmail, other web site thru IE on WIFI connection.

    Does any one has solution to resolve this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments