Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps

Anonymous
2013-10-08T20:25:29+00:00

For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps.  I get the following error messages:

  • When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available:  "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later.   Error 805a8011"

  • When trying to download updates:  "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded".    Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular".   I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.

  • When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7  -  We are currently unable to check for updates"
  • I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.

Questions:

  • Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps?  (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
  • What do I do to resolve this problem?

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Noam

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-04-14T20:59:28+00:00

    Im still getting error

    Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-04-14T20:37:21+00:00

    Hello my Nokia lumia 520 app store when i try to download a app its says the store isn't available at the momment please check again shortly error code: 805a01f7

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-09T13:08:41+00:00

    Thanks for your help, cjlim

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-08T23:00:34+00:00

    Do your phones country settings match your Micrsoft account country settings?

    Well, already mentioned what Microsoft suggested on their forum. Just make sure you backup all important data before resetting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-10-08T22:54:45+00:00

    Thanks for your help.

    I re-checked my Microsoft account - all seems in order.

    I changed country / language setting setting, restarted, and then changed it again and re-started.

    Nothing doing.  I still get the same error message.

    What now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments