I fixed ty any way
Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps
For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps. I get the following error messages:
- When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available: "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 805a8011"
- When trying to download updates: "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded". Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular". I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.
- When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7 - We are currently unable to check for updates"
- I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.
Questions:
- Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps? (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
- What do I do to resolve this problem?
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Noam
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-08-21T15:32:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-08-21T08:40:45+00:00 Hi i have a problem, yesterday my nokia lumia 520 recived updates but ther was a problem (801882cb) i did hard reset, i have 4GB free. And my wifi have good signal. Update stoping downloading at 90% and message The update couldn't be downloaded. Please Help!
-
Anonymous
2014-05-01T17:53:37+00:00 Hi, ssuresh137. Did you manage to set up the MS account successfully? If no, please try to set up the account under Settings > Email+Accounts > Add an account > Outlook.
If you will be getting the same error, try turning off and then turning back on the Wi-Fi under Settings > Wi-Fi. While we understand that you don't have any issues browsing any websites via IE, etc, we suggest connecting the phone to another Wi-Fi network. If you have an active data connection, you may also use this and then try to set up your account again.
-
Anonymous
2014-04-30T00:28:45+00:00 I have purchased new lumia 520 and i'm using WIFI connection to connect to the internet (NOT THe data plan).
Today, when i tried downloading app's from the store it asked me to enter microsoft account user id, passowrd and then after entering the user id, password (Correct credentials) it was showing a message stating that "We are having problem signing in. Make sure you have good reeption. If you do, then problem ma be on the other end.. Wait a little while and try again."
However i did not have issues when i tried connecting to the gmail, other web site thru IE on WIFI connection.
Does any one has solution to resolve this issue.
-
Anonymous
2014-04-15T09:07:27+00:00 The store is working