It's been a month.. the store is not working and showing the error code 805a8011 again and again! even it's all okay with my microsoft account still it's not working.. how to fix it ?
Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps
For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps. I get the following error messages:
- When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available: "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 805a8011"
- When trying to download updates: "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded". Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular". I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.
- When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7 - We are currently unable to check for updates"
- I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.
Questions:
- Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps? (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
- What do I do to resolve this problem?
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Noam
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2015-07-14T17:51:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-07-14T07:48:12+00:00 I can connect to store but when I want to download anything I getting error code 80072f78. my Microsoft account is login but I can't login Nokia account, I connected with cellular phone 3G, I'm living in Iran but I set my region us...
-
Anonymous
2015-07-09T18:31:03+00:00 80070057
-
Anonymous
2015-03-24T18:01:49+00:00 Hi, Blueberry24. Thanks for participating in the community. Does this happen regardless whether the apps/games are free? Where are you downloading your music files? Is your Microsoft account properly configured on the phone? To verify this, kindly check your emails and calendar entries if they are properly being synchronized. This process will require you an internet connection to fetch the data from the Microsoft server to your Lumia 520. Also, it would help if your date & time settings are set to the correct value. Keep us posted.
-
Anonymous
2015-03-20T16:50:28+00:00 Please help me I need advice on what I should do