For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps. I get the following error messages:
- When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available: "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 805a8011"
- When trying to download updates: "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded". Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi
or Cellular". I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.
- When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get:****"Error #80072ee7 - We are currently unable to check for updates"
- I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.
Questions:
- Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps? (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
- What do I do to resolve this problem?
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Noam
Hie to every one with the same problem, please send me an email, i will inbox you the solution, i'm a technician i have helped a lot of people concerning the error code of lumia phones e.g 520 and so on. my direct email address is (******@iburst.co.za)