If your PC can see the card, back up the content from card to PC and then format the card in the phone. If it works, restore the content from PC to card.
Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps
For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps. I get the following error messages:
- When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available: "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 805a8011"
- When trying to download updates: "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded". Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular". I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.
- When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7 - We are currently unable to check for updates"
- I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.
Questions:
- Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps? (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
- What do I do to resolve this problem?
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Noam
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-02-24T13:25:44+00:00 My lumia 520 was using a memory card before updating software from amber to black, but now after the update, the phone does not recognise the memory card. All my memory cards can be recognized by other phones, and my pc except for my lumia 520. I tried to use troubleshoot tips by checking the storage check but still the memory card can't be accessed. How can l resolve the problem?
-
Anonymous
2015-02-23T19:04:28+00:00 Hi, nanamilz. Is this also for a Lumia 520? You can try checking my post above yours and see if it helps. Those links are applicable regardless of your location. We look forward to your reply.
By the way, welcome to Microsoft Mobile Community.
-
Anonymous
2015-02-23T18:58:46+00:00 Hi, sadakhata. Welcome to Microsoft Mobile Community. The reason you're unable to download any app is because you're also unable to access the Store. Is that correct? Any error message or code? Do you have a stable internet connection? You can test its stability by browsing any websites or accessing any internet-based apps. You can also try switching from cellular data to Wi-Fi or the other way around. If you're able to access the Store but still can't download anything, try checking the below links:
• Common Windows Store error codes
• I cannot download or update apps from Store.
We look forward to your reply.
-
Anonymous
2015-02-21T00:36:03+00:00 I can't access mine neither