Daisy form Bangladesh.I can't download anything from Nokia Lumia 520 store.will you plz tell me what's the problem?
Lumia 520 failure to connect to Store and update apps
For the last couple of weeks my Lumia 520 will not connect to Store and will not update apps. I get the following error messages:
- When trying to go to Store or update the 16 updates that are available: "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 805a8011"
- When trying to download updates: "801882CB: update couldn’t be downloaded". Web explanation of this error code is "This is a network connectivity error. Make sure that your device has a good connection to the Internet, through Wi-Fi or Cellular". I have no problem connecting to wifi (tried in a couple of places) and all apps that require wifi connection work just fine.
- When I try to get my cell phone to check for updates I get: ****"Error #80072ee7 - We are currently unable to check for updates"
- I suspect that the this problem also prevents me from getting the Amber update, which is now available in Canada.
Questions:
- Why can't I connect to Store and update the apps? (My date of birth on Microsoft is right)
- What do I do to resolve this problem?
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Noam
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-02-20T04:29:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-10-16T19:12:43+00:00 Okay so I've had the Nokia Lumia 520 for about an hour now xD Just got it off of my step mum, I have set everything up its just It won't let me sign into my Microsft account. Everytime I try it comes up with the same message 'sorry we cannot connect, make sure you have good reception and if you don't then it must be something at our end' now I've hard reset my phone and it still won't let me connect, I've connected to my wifi and it still won't let me connect. I can sign in on my laptop but for some reason it won't even let me sign into my account on email either. 😕 Please Help?
-
Anonymous
2014-08-21T15:32:56+00:00 I fixed ty any way
-
Anonymous
2014-05-01T17:53:37+00:00 Hi, ssuresh137. Did you manage to set up the MS account successfully? If no, please try to set up the account under Settings > Email+Accounts > Add an account > Outlook.
If you will be getting the same error, try turning off and then turning back on the Wi-Fi under Settings > Wi-Fi. While we understand that you don't have any issues browsing any websites via IE, etc, we suggest connecting the phone to another Wi-Fi network. If you have an active data connection, you may also use this and then try to set up your account again.
-
Anonymous
2014-04-15T09:07:27+00:00 The store is working