I'm definitely waiting for Cortana on all the Windows devices. I think this would be a very good way to bring more users to the Windows ecosystem.
Cortana on Desktop
Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user and enthusiast and love new features that come and go. There is a voice recognition service in Windows 8 and Windows 7 which is really helpful if it recognises your command. The trend for the technology users is shifting towards mobile so it is natural to develop the Windows Phone, I love it.
The thing I was wondering is that why we have no virtual assistance on our desktops? I believe it will boost the image of Windows 8.1 and really help bring people on the Windows Platform. Plus, it will be a great blessing for us.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-04-28T18:05:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-08-24T15:56:06+00:00 yea i agree with everything every one is saying about cortana. id love to see her ported to desktop
-
Anonymous
2014-09-10T04:49:41+00:00 Microsoft PLEASE!!! have this in the works, I think it would aggrevate apple and android because the world still uses pc more than any thing. I am a windows guy gamer everyday user this is something the competitors wouldnt be able to touch buy far, imagine talking to cortana with a head set and hearing her voice on speakers, even asking her to start up call of duty for me while I make a pot of coffee. help me with resumes that would be a dream come true really
-
Anonymous
2014-09-11T21:06:16+00:00 RELAX!
it might be coming in Windows 9...
or whatever the upcoming version of Windows is called.
Check out the leaked image below. Could Cortana be hiding in there somewhere? Stay tuned.

-
Anonymous
2014-09-13T19:02:06+00:00 It dawned on me while driving my Fission that we need Cortana on Sync.